- xMCU Development Board V1.0 is designed as the multifunction embedded learning set so suitable undergraduate degree or vocational/diploma education.
- Cover the lesson comprehensive to analog input/output, digital input/output, I2C/SPI/RS232/RS485 communication and motors control interface.
- Easy to use, the pin’s function modules are reserved by not wiring so just the coding and then upload into development board.
- Support for Arduino IDE, LabVIEW, MATLAB/Simulink Software development and other (due to microcontrollers/ processing unit series).
- Microcontroller/Processing unit support such as Arduino, PIC, MCS-51, ARM, STM and other (apart from Arduin processing should be use pin mapping adapt shield).
- In addition, xMCU Dev. BoardV1.0 can interface with control system lab kits.
- The package is made from PVC material so portable, compact size, lightweight and dimension 350x280x110 mm